Recreation and relaxation abound in the gated neighborhood of Dunes West Golf and River Club in Mt. Pleasant, where you can play golf, swim in the resort-style pool, enjoy tennis at the Racquet Club or take in views of the Wando River. You’ll be minutes from I-526, Downtown Charleston and beaches. With new homes ranging from low-maintenance townhomes to 6-bedroom single-family homes, there’s a home design for every stage of life.
Tour Dunes West Golf and River Club
Explore Dunes West Golf and River Club to see this thoughtfully designed community located exactly where you want to be and ready to deliver the luxury lifestyle you’ve earned.
Drive Under Collection
Dock Lot Collection
About the Neighborhood
About the Area
About the Area
- Playground and Playfields
- Championship 18-hole golf course along the Wando River and Wagner Creek
- On site pro-shop, driving range, practice green and professional teaching staff
- The Racquet Club offers 9 lighted tennis courts, 6 asphalt and 3 clay courts complemented by viewing pavilions and a pro shop
- The tennis center offers a variety of tennis programs including camps, league play, group clinics and private lessons for all ages
- Choose from three lap or leisure swimming pools including one with a looping waterslide and an adult access only pool.
- An array of homes to choose from including deep water homesites with docks
- Gated country club living with scenic marsh and pond views along the Wando River
- Access to exceptional resort-style amenities - championship golf, full service clubhouse, pools, tennis courts, fitness center, crab dock, boat launch and more.
- Nestled along the Wando River and Wagner Creek in scenic Charleston
- The Grille at Dunes West Golf & River Club is a short golf-cart or bike ride away
- Private fitness center, aerobics room, member locker rooms,
- Aqua fitness classes are ideal for anyone who loves the water
- An array of fitness classes are available at the Athletic Club including yoga, pilates, cardio sculpt and more
- Dry boat storage facility located on Harpers Ferry Way
- Private boat ramp and dock on Wagner Creek that Leads to the Wando River and Charleston Harbor
Events & Announcements
Our residents are at the heart of every John Wieland neighborhood, and there is always something happening. From exciting announcements to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Ready To Move In Now?
Don't want to wait to move into Dunes West? Take a look at our Quick Move-in Home Inventory to find the perfect place to call home today!View Homes
Dream Bigger With Pulte Mortgage
It’s easy to see why many customers choose Pulte Mortgage. From our easy digital experience to our knowledge of processes, you can expect a tailored financing solution.Learn More
Travel and Leisure's #1 City in America!
For the 8th year in a row, Travel and Leisure named Charleston the #1 city in America! Known for its beaches, renowned cuisine, culture, history, and charm, it's easy to see why Charleston has continuously received this prestigious award.Read More
Tour Our Design Center!
Explore our design center where you’ll meet with one of our Designers to select from countless finishes, fixtures, cabinets, countertops and flooring to make your new home your own.View Tour
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
(2) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
Homeownership Within Reach
The Right Time to Buy
With mortgage rates near an all-time low now is the right time to buy. Cut the stress of getting a new home loan with this mortgage loan documents checklist.Read Check List
With You Every Step of the Way
The mortgage process can be confusing, but it doesn't have to be. Information available in the Mortgage Learning Center can help you gain a better understanding of the process.Learn More