Dunes West Drive Under Collection
About the Neighborhood
Recreation and relaxation abound in the gated neighborhood of Dunes West Golf and River Club in Mt. Pleasant, where you can play golf, swim in the resort-style pool, enjoy tennis at the Racquet Club or take in views of the Wando River. You’ll be minutes from I-526, Downtown Charleston and beaches. With new homes ranging from low-maintenance townhomes to 6-bedroom single-family homes, there’s a home design for every stage of life.
Tour Dunes West Drive Under Collection
Explore Dunes West Drive Under Collection to see this thoughtfully designed community located exactly where you want to be and ready to deliver the luxury lifestyle you’ve earned.
The Foster is a bright, open plan with a formal dining room, private study, and resplendent Owner’s Suite all on the main-level.
Attention to detail and a modern approach make The Chesapeake irresistible, with a stunning staircase and your own spa bath.
Gracious living awaits at The Carter, with a blissful front porch, a gourmet kitchen, and a sprawling owner's suite upstairs.
The Faulkner plan features stylish, main-level living with a luxurious Owner’s Suite plus a guest suite with comfort and privacy.
About the Neighborhood
- An array of homes to choose from including deep water homesites with docks
- Gated country club living with scenic marsh and pond views along the Wando River
- Access to exceptional resort-style amenities - championship golf, full service clubhouse, pools, tennis courts, fitness center, crab dock, boat launch and more
- Nestled along the Wando River and Wagner Creek in scenic Charleston
- Private boat ramp and dock on Wagner Creek that Leads to the Wando River and Charleston Harbor
- Dry boat storage facility located on Harpers Ferry Way
- Championship 18-hole golf course along the Wando River and Wagner Creek
- On site pro-shop, driving range, practice green and professional teaching staff
- Choose from three lap or leisure swimming pools including one with a looping waterslide and an adult access only pool
- Playground and Playfields
- Private fitness center, aerobics room, member locker rooms
- An array of fitness classes are available at the Athletic Club including yoga, pilates, cardio sculpt and more
- The Grille at Dunes West Golf & River Club is a short golf-cart or bike ride away
- Aqua fitness classes are ideal for anyone who loves the water
- The Racquet Club offers 9 lighted tennis courts, 6 asphalt and 3 clay courts complemented by viewing pavilions and a pro shop
- The tennis center offers a variety of tennis programs including camps, league play, group clinics and private lessons for all ages
About the Area
About the Area
50% off $35k in Options
For a limited time, take advantage of 50% Off $35,000 in Options when you purchase a new home in the Dunes West Drive Under Collection.* See a Sales Consultant for details.Learn More
Receive up to $15,000 in Pulte Mortgage Flex Bucks*
For a limited time, receive up to $15,000 in Pulte Mortgage Flex Bucks.*Learn More
John Wieland Offers a $2,000 Incentive for USAA Members!*
$2,000 Incentive for USAA members!* Must be a USAA member and provide member number by purchase agreement effective date. Offer valid from 1/1/19 - 12/31/19. *See sales consultantLearn More
Events & Announcements
Our residents are at the heart of every John Wieland neighborhood, and there is always something happening. From exciting announcements to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Dream Bigger With Pulte Mortgage
It’s easy to see why many customers choose Pulte Mortgage. From our easy digital experience to our knowledge of processes, you can expect a tailored financing solution.Learn More
Corporate Partners Save $2,500*
Corporate Partners including Boeing, Volvo and Mercedes-Benz Vans of Charleston employees receive an additional $2,500 off in Dunes West.* See Sales Consultant.Learn More
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.