Discover new John Wieland townhomes at Providence Village – a highly sought-after neighborhood in the Waverly area of South Charlotte. Providence Village homeowners can enjoy the unmatched benefits of a new John Wieland luxury townhome plus abundant shopping, dining, and entertainment moments from your doorstep.
Tour Providence Village
Explore Providence Village to see this thoughtfully designed community located exactly where you want to be and ready to deliver the luxury lifestyle you’ve earned.
Take Advantage of Historically-LowInterest Rates
A flexible loft and oversized owner’s suite set the Hayden apart, with open design grounded in impressive spaces.
Savannah’s open plan is built for easy living, with a private Owner’s Suite conveniently situated on the main level.
With a large great room-kitchen, plus three oversized bedrooms, the Fairmont is the perfect combination of comfort and luxury.
About the Neighborhood
About the Area
About the Area
- Neighborhood will feature an Agility Dog Park and Community Container Garden
- Exceptional location with immediate access to offsite amenities including boutique shopping, dining, entertainment venues, and a fitness studio
- Pristine Neighborhood Setting with beautiful landscaping and sidewalk lined streets
- Top Ranked Schools: McKee Road Elementary, Jay M. Robinson Middle School, Providence High School
- All the Advantages of NEW - Today's Best New Home Design, Quality and Efficiency
- Backed by Over 45 Years of Homebuilding Excellence and Our Industry Leading Wieland Warranty, Homebuilding's Best
- Spacious New Townhomes with Luxury Details Inside and Out - Opening Fall 2019
Events & Announcements
Our residents are at the heart of every John Wieland neighborhood, and there is always something happening. From exciting announcements to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Yes, We're Open!
Our Model Homes and Quick Move-in Homes are Open to Tour In-Person. We also offer virtual appointments. Call to set up an in-person or video appointment.Contact Us
Have Questions or Concerns about Financing?
Have questions regarding loan programs, payments, closing costs and credit qualifications? A Pulte Mortgage Financing Advisor in your area is available to provide answers and guidance!Learn More
Take Advantage of Low Rates
Don't miss out. Take advantage of low interest rates and you could get more home for your money! A 2% increase in interest rates may decrease your purchasing power by $95,000.More Information
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.